Thursday 30 July 2015

Blush crush!

I am having a blush crush that rivals my copper crush. This crush is highlighted by two exciting, major life events that we are enjoying at the moment. The first, our third lil' bundle of joy growing within me and the second the building of our brand spanking new home is complete.

The precious little bundle growing within me is a girl. While we wouldn't have minded either way I am very pleased to give Amelia a sister to treasure. Now I have a sweet, girly nursery to create and naturally that involves lots of planning of pink perfection!

The new house is officially ours in 1 week. (Yippee! ) And it is styled in subtle, neutral greys and whites. I have been doing some serious splurging on feature items for the house which include a few pink items for that pop of colour. Not surprising seeings how well pink goes with grey and white.

@littlerosieandme perfect pink, grey and white combination
www.littlerosieandme.com

I have been having so much fun putting together flatlays for the new rooms in the house which all include a pop of pink. I will be sharing these in future posts.

So this partiality for pink is emerging a bona fide blush crush.

Here are some of the instagram faves currently that make me blush:

www.rawluxe.com.au

Diamonds are a girls best friend and @rawluxeinteriors have created a gem with the #fentydiamond which looks perfect in pink.
 
allieandthebear.bigcartel.com

 @allieandthebear are hooked on the pink, grey and white combination with their stylish feature wall hooks. Pretty enough on their own or sweet for enhancing a display.


thedustypoppy.bigcartel.com

 @Thedustypoppy has the blush crush sussed. Look at these devine items which include goodies by Bloomingville general ecletic and @Prettytidy_roshnee. Two of these beauties will be proudly on display in the new pad.
 
 
summerandwillow.bigcartel.com Photo credit to @myhandsome
 @summerandwillow create a pretty in pink print that would sweeten any space. Perfect for a little girls nursery perhaps?!.
 
 

 This goddess of a chair by @Barnaby_lane could seduce any room with it's blush class.

The Langham have long knowing a good thing with their classic blush and gold colours and I have a long love affair with the Langham. What's not to love? They do style and luxury with the ultimate class.


The Langham Colours - Photo credit @shelladores
 
I look forward to sharing and styling the new house with items that will make us flush with blush. I wonder what the next flavour to crush on will be. Hopefully something that compliments blush perfectly.  
 
A sample of my blush goodies.
 
 


Til next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment