Saturday 7 February 2015

Welcome!

This space is a collective for all the things I adore. I am a lover of creativity in all it's forms; interior design, art work, handmade crafts, writing, photography, music and fashion. I see creativity as an expression of our connection with this amazing world and those we share it with.

I have started this blog as my love for interior design and styling grows. I love creating simple DIY projects that add beauty to a space. Up-cycling items to give them a new lease of life and regenerating them for a modern living space is a real thrill. I love seeing the fruits of my labour and this site will be a place to collect and share these fruits.

A junkie of instagram, pinterest, etsy and facebook this blog will provide the space for ideas, inspiration, storing and sharing. There is an endless supply of beautiful things out there to admire and so much talent. I am by no means a master of this talent just a lover of it! (A dabbler perhaps?)

 
I feel the wanderlust for travel, appreciate reading and penning the written word and wish I was more skilled in capturing beauty through the lens.

One of the most important projects I have this year is the building of my dream home (within budget constraints) so as a guilty pleasure I will be sharing that journey here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment